We are locally owned and operated and are proud of our strong connection to our regional farming communities.
It is important to us that we provide superior equipment and innovative solutions along with excellent customer support to our farming customers. Our workplaces are family friendly and we have a strong commitment to ongoing training and development.
You will be part of the supportive company team spread across a large part of South Australia, as well as part of a wider dealer network together giving you the opportunity to work with world class and industry leading John Deere equipment.
Are you ready to further develop your technical skills? Are you a car technician looking for a new challenge? Work on industry leading John Deere equipment with wide exposure to electronics and precision ag equipment
- Generous base wage and incentive structure
- This role gives you opportunities for independent work, where you can utilise & grow your diagnostic skills within a supportive team
- Offers great lifestyle benefits including safe family environments within a tight knit, vibrant community, numerous sporting and lifestyle options with great facilities, camping and fishing, excellent local schools, medical facilities and shopping
- Perform basic diagnostics and repairs on agricultural and turf equipment and established Ag Management Solutions (AMS) products
- Maintain current knowledge of John Deere equipment through provided training and self-advancement
- Assist in the appraisal of repair work coming into the Service Department and participate in repair.
- Recondition used equipment and set-up of new equipment.
- Develop specialist skills in a variety of John Deere product offerings such as Harvesters, Self-Propelled Sprayers, Tillage and Precision Farming.
- Carry out repairs and maintenance both in workshop and in-field. This may involve travel to other branches or areas to render assistance.
- Strong focus on the safety and well-being of all in the workplace
To be successful in this role you will need
- Interest in working in the agricultural sector
- Current drivers licence
- Mechanic qualifications ideally with experience in large agricultural equipment, heavy vehicle diesel mechanics or heavy machinery servicing
- Good computer skills
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong focus on customer service
- Independent, self-motivated & organised
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical & hydraulic systems
- Understanding of farmers needs, particularly for this region
- Industry competitive package
- Incentives structure
- Overtime opportunities
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: These positions will remain open until suitable candidates are found.