Great finance offers on new 5 Series
There’s a 5 Series to fit your operation.
For those who need just a little more tractor, with the features and specifications to handle heavier-duty chores.
- Powerful engines with excellent torque to get the job done
- Comfortable cab or open operator stations options available
- 2WD and 4WD options, to suit your application
- Models ranging from 37-69 kW (50-92 hp)
Popular models in the 56-75 kW (75-100 hp) segment with an array of controls and features, optimised for power and efficiency.
- Powerful 70 L/min hydraulic flow, independent SCVs and front hitch
- Choose between an air conditioned cab or open operator station, both optimised for operator comfort and ergonomics
- Need to slow things down? The two-gear creeper option lets you work at speeds as slow as 280 m/hr
- Click & Go front loader mounting system for fast, safe and easy attachment
Light, nimble and versatile tractors packed with premium features and technology for greater productivity and performance.
- The low hood, panorama front windscreen and panorama roof offer superior visibility
- 4.3 tonnes of payload and up to 5,677 kg lift capacity
- Premium features like CommandARM™, outstanding comfort with front axle suspension and cab suspension
- Precision Ag technology, including JDLink™ connectivity, and hands-free steering with AutoTrac™
- Short 2.25 m wheelbase for manoeuvrability in tight spaces and loader work
Need help choosing?
Find the perfect 5 Series Tractor to tackle all the jobs with the John Deere selector tool, or download the latest John Deere 5 Series Specialty Tractor brochure, or the John Deere 5E & 6E brochure.
And for even more versatility view the wide range of easily attachable and detachable implements that help make any job easy.
*Conditions apply. John Deere Financial Limited. Approved commercial applicants only. Based on 30% deposit, GST back and 48 month term. A first repayment will be due no earlier than 6 months after commencement of the term. Other fees and charges may apply. Expires on 31/1/2021. †Tax incentives may be available to customers who satisfy the requirements of the relevant legislation. John Deere Limited does not warrant that a tax incentive will be available to a particular customer. You should seek your own professional advice in this regard.