New and Used Farm Machinery for Sale in South Australia, find used Machinery and parts for sale in Australia. Headers, Tractors, seeders, Sprayers, bins, tyres and used parts.
We sell used John Deere, Case, New Holland, flexi-coil, Bourgault, Croplands, Macdon, westward and many other trusted Farm Machinery Brands.
FREE Delivery on ALL used Harvesters anywhere!
To see our Used Farm Machinery click here: Used Farm Machinery
Contact our Sales Team for more information or to view a machine: 1300 556 051
All the Farm machines traded with us are fully inspected, serviced and repaired before we put them out for sale. Our Sales and Service teams are trained Professionals with many years of Experience in farm equipment.
We also sell a huge selection of Used Farm Machinery Parts , simply contact our Parts team for advice and information.
Advice for when buying a Used Tractor:
- Engine, transmission and hydraulics need to be inspected and tested.
- Start the machine up and see how it runs – Look at the smoke, it should be black at first.
- To check the transmission shift up and down in the gears, they should be firm, A slight bit of play is acceptable.
- When driving try applying the Brakes and make sure the clutch does not slip under load.
- Test the steering.
- Hydraulics – see if it will lift the tractor front.
- Check the PTO spline to make sure it is in good condition.
- Oil – Check the oil, black is ok, smell it to see if it has burnt smell. If frothy or milky there may be water ingress.
- Radiator: should be clear and the colour of the additive.
- Filters – Check for excessive dust, grease or dirt as they will restrict the performance.
- The Age – be prepared to overlook a small degree of age and damage, find out the hours and see if that matches the wear.